Quiz 128: Indian Economy For State Level Public Service (PCS) Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following may not lead to Inflation?
2. Which among the following may not be a consequence of Inflation?
3. Which among the following is India’s first Expressway?
4. Who among the following headed the Committee to Review Arrangements for Institutional Credit for Agriculture and Rural Development (CRAFICARD) in 1979, whose recommendations led to the establishment of NABARD?
5. IMF can grant loan to __________?
6. India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) is a public-private partnership between the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, and the________?
7. Socioeconomic planning is a part of ____?
8. Interest Rate Policy ” is declared as a part of ________?
9. In which among the following forms, the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) are kept as currency of International Monetary Fund?
10. In context with SEBI, which among the following is NOT a correct statement?