Quiz 159: Indian Polity & Constitution (For Civil Services Exam)
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following are included in nagar panchayat?
2. Which of the following states in India established Panchayati Raj in 1956?
3. Among Sindhi, Sanskrit, Kashmiri & Urdu which are the languages that are in VIII schedule of the Indian Constitution but not official language of any state in India?
4. In which year National Commission for Minorities was established?
5. A political party in India acquires the status of registered party if it secures what fraction of votes in a state?
6. The power to decide an election petition in India is vested in the ________ ?
7. Which of the following funds in charged for the salary and other allowances of the Judges of the High Courts?
8. Supreme Court of India was created by _________?
9. In 1965, the head of Jammu & Kashmir was regurgitated as Governor previously called as _________?
10. In the parliament terminology, what is the meaning of “Closure”?