Quiz 129: General Awareness for All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following is not a part of World Bank?
2. National Security Guards was created by the Government of India on the pattern of Special Air Service & GSG-9 of two European Countries. Which are these two countries respectively?
3. National Sample Survey Organization (NSSO) conducts nationwide sample surveys on various socio-economic issues in successive rounds, each round covering subjects of current interest in a specific survey period. Who is the founder of this Organization?
4. The free electrons are in the __________?
5. Which among the following is the unit of Insurance in National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (NAIS)?
6. At which among the following places, India’s first rail coach factory was built with PPP:
7. In which year, the UN Human Rights Council was established?
8. Which among the following organization helps world’s poorest countries?
9. Seoul Communiqué is related to ___?
10. Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), which is engaged in development of technology and applications of particle accelerators and lasers, besides carrying out substantial activities in cryogenics and materials research is loacted at