Quiz 197: Indian Polity & Constitution
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The original constitution of India had how many schedules?
2. The Ninth schedule was added to the constitution in which year ?
3. Which among the following schedules is related to the responsibilities of Municipalities?
4. Who among the following reserves the right to initiate the Constitutional Amendment?
5. The right to constitutional remedies in India is available to whom of the following ?
6. The reasonableness of the restrictions placed on Fundamental rights is decided by which of the following ?
7. Which among the following fundamental rights is available to Indian Citizens but not to aliens?
8. Which among the following fundamental rights has been deleted by 44th amendment bill ?
9. A persons when decides to make an application to acquire Citizenship of India by registration must have finished his living in India for ___?
10. Due to an excessive number of refugees incoming to India from Sri lanka & Bangladesh, the Citizenship act 1955 was amended and Citizenship by birth was conferred on those who have been born on or after January 26, 1950 and ______?