Quiz 198: GK for Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC) Examinations
1. The winds that blow from the subtropical high pressure belts towards the sub polar low pressure belts are called as_________?
2. Gypsum, Chalk & Limestone are examples of ________?
3. Tugela is an example of __________?
4. Ob river flows in the following region?
5. What was the old name of Cape Kennedy ?
6. India has presently only one diamond bourse which is located at the following place?
7. Which of the following authorities maintains the Rural infrastructure development fund (RIDF) ?
8. The programme of linking self-help group (SHGs) of the rural poor with the banking system was launched as a pilot project in which year ?
9. The Kisan Credit Card scheme is being implemented in all the States and Union Territories by____?
10. Technology Up gradation Fund Scheme (TUFS) is related to which of the following industries?