Quiz 67: Geography World
Watch Video Here
1. Which of the following is world’s longest estuary?
2. Which of the following is the largest of the seven member states of United Arab Emirates?
3. Which mountains separate Asia from Europe in west?
4. Territories of which of the following does not touch the Dead Sea?
5. Mount Kosciuszko is the highest mountain in__?
6. Mount McKinley is the highest peak in which continent?
7. Australia’s longest river system is made by__?
8. Which country is known as “Land of Flying Fish”?
9. Which ocean is called “Herring Pond”?
10. Aconcagua is the highest peak of which of the below mountains?