Quiz 67: Geography World
12. World’s largest estuary is made by which river?
Answer: Oab River
13. Where do the Tigris & Euphrates rivers originate and
end up ?
Answer: Armenian Plateau
to Persian Gulf
14. Which country in the world has maximum number of post
15. Which mountains separate Asia from Europe in west?
Answer: Ural Mountains
16. Which is lowest point of Asia?
Answer: Dead Sea is 395
meters down sea level
17. Mount Kosciusko is in which continent?
18. Mount McKinley is the highest peak in which continent?
Answer: North America
19. Which desert is found in Chile?
20. A town and commune in French Guiana, an overseas region
and department of France located in South America?
21. Meneetu is a lake under a lake. Where is it located?
22. Which city is located on the bank of " Darling " River
23. Which place is known as " Land of Flying Fish" ?
24. Which ocean is called " Herring Pond" ?
Answer: Atlantic Ocean
25. Which city is known as queen of Arabian Sea?
Answer: Kochi in India