Quiz 183: GK for Banking & SSC Examinations
1. Indravati Hydro Electric Project belongs to which state?
2. Deepak Parekh Committee is related to which of the following ?
3. Dengue which is found in tropical and subtropical regions around the world is a mosquito borne disease and caused by a _________?
4. Enterobius vermicularis which affect the caecum and vermiform appendix is commonly called as ?
5. World’s highest Hockey ground is located in:
6. A strategy that consists of concurrent buying and selling of equal or comparable securities from at least two markets in order to profit from the variation in their prices is called:
7. Which of the following concept aims to bring the most of the rural persons in the net of financial and banking services ?
8. A mutual fund that invests in other mutual funds belonging to the same fund house or belonging to other fund houses is called ?
9. Which of the following is the first state / UT to announce 100% financial inclusion in India ?