Quiz 143 : Indian Polity & Constitution
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Article 36-51 of our constitution are related to which of the following
2. Which among the following is true about tenure of India’s President?
3. All union territories are under the President of India. This comes under which of the following powers of President ?
4. Which among the following is not a legislative power of President of India?
5. A vice president is elected by members of electoral collage consisting of the members of __________?
6. Which among the following is known as Upper House?
7. A bill becomes an act when __________?
8. Which amendment of the constitution is related to reorganization of states on a linguistic basis?
9. The territories of Goa, Daman & Diu were incorporated in the Indian Constitution by which amendment bill?
10. In which state EVM machines were first used?