Quiz 142 : General Science : Some Human Diseases
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. When the body’s immune system cells destroy the insulin producing beta cells of the pancreas is termed as ________?
2. A person develops resistance to the action of insulin in the body’s cells , it is called as___________?
3. Athlete’s Foot or Tinia Pedis is caused by which of the following ?
4. Leishmaniasis is a disease caused by protozoan parasites that belong to the genus Leishmania and is transmitted by the bite of certain species of_________?
5. Out of Diphtheria, Whooping cough, Typhoid , Diarrhea & Malaria which is not caused by bacteria?
6. Schizophrenia is an example of _________?
7. Hepatitis A which is the most common cause of jaundice in young people is an infection of liver by ________?
8. Poliomyelitis known as Polio is caused by an enterovirus which causes paralysis of muscles. This virus has a particular affinity to ______?
9. Meningitis is a disease which is characterized by inflammation of meninges , the covering that lie over the brain and spinal chord is caused by _______ ?
10. Which among the following disease is called by Yersinia pestis?