Quiz 131: General Knowledge for All Competitive Examinations
1. Who determines the composition of UPSC?
2. What is the correct chronological order of creation of Assam, Nagaland, Goa & Mizoram?
3. Which among the following is NOT a derivative instrument in Capital Markets?
4. On which of the following charges, Bal Gangadhar Tilak was arrested in 1908?
5. Balwantrai Mehta, a pioneer of Panchayati Raj and a distinguished freedom fighter, was Chief minister of which state?
6. Who among the following was the author Mahatma-Life of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi ?
7. “Riksdag” is the name of parliament of which of the following?
8. Who among the following has written Bidrohi, the one of the most famous Bengali poem?
9. The Economic Advisory Council has been established in India as per ____?
10. Which among the following is generally called a talk shop?