Quiz 130: General Awareness
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In which year the Damodar Valley Corporation which is first multipurpose river valley project of India was launched?
2. Centre for Wind Energy Technology (C-WET) is located at ?
3. What is the use of Venturimeter?
4. The jute entrepreneurs of which of the following countries were once called as Jute Barons?
5. Ceylon became a stronghold of which among the following branches of Buddhism?
6. Who among the following was King of Magadha at the time of Mahaparinirvana of Gautam Buddha?
7. Who is the chief executive head of the state?
8. Who can remove a chief justice of Supreme Court ?
9. In economic language, which of the following term used drop in Indian Rupee?
10. Which among the following state / Union Territory of India has lowest population density as per the provisional data of Census 2011?