Quiz 184: Indian Economy for Civil Services , Banks and other examinations
1. A debenture holder of a company is also its ______?
2. Which among the following is true about “deficit Financing”?
3. Devaluation of currency means the reduction in the value of a currency vis-à-vis which of the following ?
4. Whenever a currency is devaluated , what is the impact on the prices?
5. An excise duty is a charge on which of the following ?
6. Which of the following funds was established in India in 1992 to provide assistance to cover the costs of retraining and redeployment of employees arising as a result of modernization, technology up gradation and industrial restructuring.?
7. Which among the following is a correct definition of currency drain?
8. In which year The Minimum Wage Act was enacted ?
9. Which of the following is an apex financing agency for the institutions providing investment and production credit for promoting the various developmental activities in rural areas ?
10. In 1982, the Rural Planning and Credit Cell (RPCC) of Reserve Bank of India was merged in which of the following banks?