Quiz 192: Indian History for Civil Services Examination
1. The meaning of Mohenjo dero is ‘mound of the dead’. The same meaning is expressed by which of the following names ?
2. Which of the following Charter acts abolished the monopoly of the East India Company to trade with China?
3. Montagu-Chelmsford Reforms which formed the base of Government of India Act 1919, introduced which of the following in India ?
4. Which of the following authorities lays down a priority of inheritance which places the wife, followed by daughters immediately after sons?
5. Madurai was a capital of which of the following dynasties?
6. Mir Bakshi was the officer in Akbar’s reign with which of the following responsibilities?
7. The following Chalukya king performed an ashwamedha yajna?
8. Vasucharita is a work of which of the following ?
9. Who has written the biography of harshavardhana?
10. The following were the immediate successors of imperial Mauryas?