Quiz 177: Banking, Finance and Economic Awareness for Banking Exams
1. The “Dolex” indicator is related to which of the following financial markets ?
2. Which of the following is a correct full form of EBITDA ?
3. SBI guilts Ltd primarily deals with which of the following ?
4. As per the FRBM Act 2003 , which of the following year was set as a target to achieve zero revenue deficit?
5. National Housing Bank is a 100 % subsidiary of which of the following banks?
6. Which of the following is the foundation for many of the international treaties and organizations that currently shape the world after World War II?
7. The Bermuda Conference which was held on April 19, 1943 was an international conference between which of the following ?
8. The Bank of Calcutta which was founded on June 2, 1806, to fund General Wellesley’s wars against Tipu Sultan and the Marathas was renamed as Bank of Bengal on January 2, 1809 is known today as ________?
9. Bogor Palace is located in which of the following country ?
10. Renminbi is a currency of which of the following countries?