Quiz 178: GK for Civil Services Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which is the only state in India producing muga silk ?
2. Which among the lines is a boundary between France & Germany ?
3. Kwashiorkor disease is caused by the deficiency of which of the following ?
4. Which among the following virus is also called as “Hit & Hide” Virus?
5. There was a single super continent called “Gondwanaland” in the Upper Paleozoic and Mesozoic Era.. India along with which of the following were included in this super continent?
6. Which among the following plateaus in India lie between Aravali & Vindhya region?
7. Kudremukh National Park is located in which of the following states ?
8. What can be the maximum strength of Lok Sabha in India ?
9. Which of the following brings Out The – Citizens Guide to Fight Corruption ?
10. Which among the following is not included in Human Development index?