Quiz 179: General Science for Various Examinations
1. Which among the following is incorrect regarding the chemical nature of Diamond & Graphite?
2. Which among the following is not a constituent of gobar gas?
3. Calcium is required in plants in the formation of which of the following ?
4. Which among the following is the right location of foramen magnum ?
5. Where does the formation of Urea takes place in our body ?
6. Which among the following controls the protein synthesis and heredity ?
7. In which parts of the body glycogen is stored mainly ?
8. Diseases of which among the following are included in degenerative diseases?
9. Which among the following is correct regarding Hemophilia?
10. Har Gobind Khorana was awarded with Nobel Prize in 1968 for his work on the _______?