Quiz 173 : General Science for All Examinations
1. Which among the following line defined the boundary of North & South Vietnam before the two were united?
2. Through which of the following north east states in India , the tropic of cancer passes?
3. 1 gm of which of the following will produce maximum ATPs?
4. The birth of the first child will be a fatal situation in which of the following conditions?
5. The enzyme Nitrite reductase has which of the elements as its constituent ?
6. “Karnal bunt” is a disease found in which if the following cereals?
7. Which of the following disease is found in ground nut?
8. Among Sodium, Potassium , Magnesium and Iodine which is / are required for transmission of nerve impulses?
9. Which among the following is called antisterility vitamin ?