Quiz 172: General Studies for Civil Services Exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Among Phosphorus, Sulphur, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Molybdenum , Zinc & Boron , bring out those which are macronutrients?
2. To prevent growth defects due to malnutrition in the children of age till 14 years, which of the following is most important?
3. Among typhoid, hysteria, measles & influenza which is / are not contagious disease(s)?
4. Prophase, metaphase, anaphase & telophase are the stages of which of the following process?
5. Digestion is not a function of which of the following ?
6. Petrology is a branch of science which is related to the study of which of the following ?
7. The edible part of ‘cabbage’ is which of the following?
8. Which of the following is a micronutrient that helps in nitrogen metabolism of plants?
9. Among Ferns, Mosses, Algae & Fungi , cholorophyll is found in ?
10. Actinomycetes are good source of which of the following ?