Quiz 97 : Basic GK for All Exams
1. Le Corbusier was the architect of which city among the following?
2. Which among the following states produces rubber in large quantities?
3. National Technology Day is celebrated on which date?
4. On what date World-No Tobacco Day is observed?
5. Who among the following presents Luther L Terry awards?
6. Serfs Emancipation Day is related to which of the following Place?
7. Cachaça, which is the most popular alcoholic drink and made from sugarcane is also the national spirit of________?
8. Which schedule of Indian constitution contains languages?
9. What is the common name of Calcium Sulphate Hemihydrate?
10. Which of the following type of Coal, has maximum carbon content?