Quiz 191: Indian Polity & Constitution
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. What is the maximum permissible time gap between two sessions of parliament ?
2. Who among the following is responsible for devising the best ways to utilize available resources of States?
3. Who among the following supervises the Lok Sabha secretariat ?
4. A judge of supreme court , who wishes to relinquish his job before expiry of his term will address his resignation to _____?
5. A judge of supreme court can be removed from his / her office by president on the basis of a resolution passed by which of the house by 2/3 majority
6. Who among the following has power to remove a judge of High Court ?
7. The term Dyarchy was used in Govt. of India 1919. It was a first step towards which of the following ?
8. On which date Indian Independence Act 1947 came into effect ?
9. Which among the following is a true character of Indian Constitution?
10. Which among the following features of Indian Constitution is not borrowed from British Constitution?