Quiz 188: GK for NDA /CDS Examination
1. Polycythaemia is a disease related to _______?
2. Gout which is usually followed / accompanied by arthritis are characterized by high levels of uric acid in the blood and uric acid crystals become lodged in the joints. It is a ________?
3. Diabetes insipidus (DI) caused by a deficiency of arginine vasopressin (AVP), also known as antidiuretic hormone (ADH). This hormone is secreted by which endocrine gland?
4. Down Syndrome is also known as:
5. The maximum number of candidates an EVM machine can support is _______?
6. Which party of India has more or less the same symbol as that of Republican Party of USA?
7. Regarding the “starred questions” asked during Question Hour of Parliament , which among the following is true?
8. Which among the following is true about the sequence of Question hour and Zero Hour?
9. If a member absents himself from parliament for ____days without permission of the house , his / her seat may be declared vacant?
10. A government has to resign if the no confidence motion is passed in __________?