Quiz 187: World Geography for Civils Examination
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following is true regarding cyclones?
2. Paleoclimatology is study of:
3. Which of the following sentences defines air mass correctly ?
4. What fraction of Earth’s total water content is in the form of oceans?
5. In which of the following situation Lunar eclipse occurs?
6. A low pressure area in the atmosphere in which winds spiral inwards is _________?
7. A huge mass of ice fed by snow on a high mountain slowly sliding downhill before it starts melting is ________?
8. Which among the following country derives its name from a latitude?
9. Eskimos live in which of the following climates?
10. In Geography O Horizon, P Horizon, A Horizon are the layers of which of the following ?