Quiz 174: GK Trivia for All Competitions
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. During India’s First War of independence (1857-58), Begum Hazrat Mahal led the revolt from which of the following places?
2. Which among the following sentence is correct reason behind the blue color of ocean water?
3. Which among the following is Quick Silver?
4. Butter is a ________?
5. ” Man by nature is a Political Animal” who said this?
6. Lord William Bentinck is credited for which of the following in the Indian History ?
7. Which among the following is not a monosaccharide?
8. Fructose is a form of carbohydrate synthesized in plants. It become table sugar by combining which of the following ?
9. Which of the following waves can be used to measure the speed of a approaching car?
10. Steam at 100 degree centigrade causes more severe burns. Which of the following phenomena will you use to explain this?