Quiz 186: Indian History MCQs for All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. On which date Jallianawala Massacre occurred ?
2. The bilingual Inscriptions of Asoka involved which of the following two languages?
3. The Jivaka which is mentioned in Buddhist literature was one among the following ?
4. What is the meaning of kalibangan in Rajasthan which shows the prehistoric and pre-Mauryan character of Indus Valley Civilization ?
5. Which was the second capital of Kanishka?
6. Kumārasambhava is an Sanskrit epic poem written by Kalidasa. It literally means birth of Kumara. Who was Kumara in this epic?
7. Kumarila Bhatta , who was a Hindu philosopher and scholar from Prayag, was an acharya of which of the following ?
8. Who among the following referred Mahatma Gandhi as father of Nation?
9. Queen Trishala was the name of mother of ________ ?
10. In which year , after defeating Jaypala, Mahmud of Ghazni proceeded to Gujarat where he destroyed the temple of Somnath?