Quiz 189: GK for Banking Examinations
1. What is the ISO code for the Indian rupee is INR?
2. In which of the following situations Net exports are negative?
3. The association of Indian Rupee with pound sterling was broken in which year. ?
4. Which among the following is correct regarding the relationship of balance of payments and capital movements?
5. The rural credit in India has been institutionalized truly since _______?
6. Swiss accounts are considered safe and secure as Switzerland maintained neutrality in both World Wars, is not a member of the European Union and was not even a member of the United Nations until the year ________?
7. Most of the times, it is the economic policy adopted by a government before recession, which determines what type of recession it is; a wrongly calibrated economic policies leading to L-shape recessions, the worst of all. Which is correct regarding L ?
8. Which among the following taxes does not increase the price of commodity for buyers?
9. Which among the following is true regarding NNP ?
10. What is the correct full form of NAFUS?