Quiz 190: GK for Civil Services Examination
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. What is the main use of Bisphenol A drug ?
2. As per the National Population Policy of India 2000, by which year the govt. aims to achieve the long term objective of Population stability ?
3. The cultivation of which of the plants on wastelands has a potential to generate biofuel in large quantities?
4. The Orange Prize for Fiction is one of the United Kingdom’s most prestigious literary prizes. Who among the following is eligible to receive this prize?
5. Which among the following is true about JAXA?
6. Which among the following are called Dharamchakra ?
7. Recently Cultivation of which of the following plants was in news it is a source of Methane?
8. The following hills are present where Eastern Ghats and Western Ghats meet ?
9. Manas river is a tributary of which of the following rivers ?
10. Saltwater Crocodiles in India are extremely rare in most areas of India but are very common in which of the following parts?