Quiz 298: Polity and Constitution of India
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In which year the practice of presenting the railway budget separate from the general budget (or vice versa in true sense) started in India?
2. Which of the following were envisaged in the 74th Constitutional Amendment Bill?
3. Bring out the incorrect statement regarding the zero hour?
4. The establishment of LokPal in India was recommended by the Administrative Reforms Commission (1966) on the lines of Ombudsman in the following countries?
5. Which among the following was the first state in India to constitute an institution of Lokayukta?
6. Which among the following regarding NRI’s Voting rights is correct ?
7. In which of the following conditions the speaker & deputy speaker of the Lok Sabha have to vacate the office?
8. Which among the following is correct in context with the powers of the parliament in enacting the budget ?
9. Which among the following is legacy / legacies of British Rule in India?
10. For elections in Lok Sabha & Assemblies in India, the following system is used?