Quiz 224: India’s Finance & Money Market Awareness
Watch Video Here
1. Which among the following was set up by RBI in 1988 jointly with public sector banks and all India Financial Institutions to develop the money market & provide liquidity to money market instruments as sequel to Vaghul Working Group recommendations?
2. Which among the following correctly defines Hundi?
3. Which among the following helps RBI to manage liquidity conditions in the economy with banks having an avenue to surplus funds or avail funds?
4. Which among the following sentence is true?
5. As we know that RBI has two departments Issue Department and Banking Department. Which among them is responsible for maintaining a Minimum reserve system against printing of currency notes?
6. What is the main function of banking department of Reserve Bank of India?
7. Which among the following is correct regarding BPLR or bench mark prime lending rate?
8. Which among the following is correct regarding ” progressive Tax” ?
9. Which among the following coined the term ” Second generation Reforms” ?
10. Many a times we read in the newspapers about ” Cartel”. Which among the following is most appropriate definition of Cartel?