Quiz 225: General Awareness for Civil Services Examination
- Low weight at birth time which is because of poor nutrition of pregnant women
- Poor hygienic conditions
- Improper feeding practices
Which among the above are the major reasons behind the above mentioned problem?
- In India Uttar Pradesh is the largest producer state of Cereals
- Andhra Pradesh is the largest producer of Rice in India
- Gujarat is the largest producer of groundnuts in India
Which among the above sentences is / are correct ?
- Madhya Pradesh has the largest number of cattle’s in India
- Uttar Pradesh has the largest number of Buffaloes in India
- Rajasthan has the largest number of sheep’s in India
Select the correct statements in the above given sentences.
- Thiamine – Beri Beri
- Vitamin D – Rickets
- Vitamin K –Sterility
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- Sonal Mansingh – Odissi
- Yamini Krishna Murthy – Kathakali
- Rukmani Devi – Bharatnatyam
Which among the above pairs in not correctly matched?
- Exchange rate of the currencies should be equal to the ratio of price levels in two countries
- Exchange rate of the currencies should be not equal to the ratio of price levels in the two countries
- Exchange rate of the currencies should be decided on the basis of value of the third major currency like euro
which among the above statements are correct ?