Quiz 205: General Knowledge for State PSC Exams
1. A requirement imposed on banks to have a certain amount of capital in relation to their assets is called as _______?
2. Which among the following terms best described a Chit Fund ?
3. Which of the following Vitamin is required for Normal Blood Circulation ?
4. Lac is the scarlet resinous secretion from ________?
5. Among Globulin, Albumin, Glutein and collagen which protein is abundant in Eggs?
6. Which among the following plays a role in production of alcohol in bear ?
7. Which of the following panel was established in 1988 by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) to evaluate the risk of climate change caused by human activity?
8. Which of the following system is maintained by Reserve Bank of India against printing of notes?
9. Many a times we read in the newspapers about the Dollar rates of Gold & Silver expressed as dollar per ounce. Which among the following is a correct expression of International Troy Ounce in grams?
10. Many a times we read in the newspapers about Clean Development Mechanism. Which among the following is not a correct sentence regarding CDM?