Quiz 206: GK for Banking Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The hard part of a stem of a plant is because of ________?
2. Which among the following sentences correctly defines Prime Lending Rates?
3. As we know that RBI reviews its monetary policy and makes adjustments in the interest rates. Which among the following will not happen if interest rates are reduced a little?
4. To meet the credit requirement of which of the following groups is the most preferred route for Micro Finance?
5. Which among the following is a correct definition of ” saving” ?
6. Which among the following is not an objective of the government to bring stability in the Indian economy ?
7. Which among the following is not an activity of the ” Money Market” ?
8. ARCIL is related to which of the following ?
9. Which among the following is a correct definition of Share Swap?
10. In which year Ceylon was renamed as Sri Lanka?