Quiz 204 : Indian History for Civil Services Examination
1. Which of the following are Indian research stations at Antarctica?
2. In which of the following state Sunabeda sanctuary is located ?
3. Ossetia is a point of contention between which of the following two nations?
4. Who among the following has written Gandhi’s Emissary ?
5. What was the correct rank of ” Baladhikarana” in the Gupta Age?
6. Kalachuri Empire is related to which of the following modern area?
7. What were the names of Asoka’s mother, wife & daughter?
8. Who among the following was the father of Harshavardhana?
9. Which among the following was a gold coin issued in vijayanagar empire of south India ?
10. In which year Hindu mahasabha was established?