Quiz 203: General Knowledge for All Examinations
1. Which country was earlier known as Formosa?
2. Besides refinance assistance which is the major function of NABARD, it gives loans to __________?
3. Which among the following is correct full form of NASDAQ?
4. What is WDM in relation to Bombay Stock Exchange?
5. Which among the following is not a function of Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)?
6. An instrument traded at U.S. exchanges representing a fixed number of shares of a foreign company that is traded in the foreign country is called as?
7. Which of the following are Indian research stations at Antarctica?
8. In which of the following state Sunabeda sanctuary is located ?
9. Ossetia is a point of contention between which of the following two nations?
10. Who among the following has written Gandhi’s Emissary ?