Quiz 161: Indian History for Civil Services Exams
1. Who among the following English officer was related to First Anglo-Mysore war?
2. Treaty of Seringapatnam was signed after which of the Anglo-Mysore wars?
3. Pindari War (1817-1818) is also known as ________?
4. Which among the following comprises ” Code of Laws” ?
5. Who among the following king is related to Repair of Sudarsana Lake?
6. Who among the following is propounded of Madhyamika Philosophy ?
7. Sankara is related to which of the following?
8. Manyakheta (modern Malkhed) on the banks of Kagina River in Gulbarga district, Karnataka state was the capital of ______?
9. 1526 AD is significant in India’s History because of __
10. The ancient places of Badami, Dwarasamudra and Warangal are related to which of the following dynasties?