Quiz 160: General Knowledge for SSC-CGL Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who among the following was the first president of Constituent Assembly of India?
2. In which among the following years, the Constitution of India was amended for the first time?
3. The Official Languages Act 1963 provided that _______?
4. Which among the following amendments of the constitution of India fully secured the constitutional validity of zamindari abolition laws?
5. In which year, Union Territories were introduced in India?
6. The premium payable by an insured person under the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana is ___?
7. Who among the following has written Bidrohi, the one of the most famous Bengali poem?
8. The Economic Advisory Council has been established in India as per ____?
9. Which among the following is generally called a talk shop?
10. Which among the following terms precisely defines the loans given to cultivators for seeds, farm implements etc. in the Sultanate and Mughal period?