Quiz 223: Indian History for State Level PSC Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who among the following assumed the title of ” Mahendraditya”?
2. Which among the following is Not true about C. Rajagopalachari?
3. Indian National Congress was founded during whose term among the following in 1885?
4. Who among the following was Commander-in-Chief, India, between 1902 and 1909 noted for large-scale reforms, the greatest of which was the merger of the three armies of the Presidencies into a unified force?
5. Adi Granth ” was compiled by which of the following Sikh Guru’s in India?
6. Who among the following was a member of Simon Commission who subsequently became the British Prime Minister and later was to oversee the granting of independence to India & Pakistan in 1947?
7. Who was prime Minister of England when Simon Commission came to India to review the working of Government of India Act 1919?
8. Year 1674 AD marks which of the following important events of life of Shivaji ?
9. The city of Azimabad , which was abandoned since 7th century AD was revived by Shershah Suri and thus he founded the modern ________?
10. For which of the following Shershah Suri is not known?