Quiz 222: General Studies for UPSC Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In which of the following diseases , nerve cells are affected?
2. The cork cells are impervious to water. Which among the following is responsible to give this quality to Cork?
3. Which among the following makes the Cornea Transplantation easy and used more widely ?
4. “Rumen” is a part of ____?
5. Which among the following correctly defines Greater Mekong Sub region?
6. Which among the following is located in the “Peace Palace” in the Hague Netherlands?
7. In which year International Criminal Court was established?
8. Which among the following international institutions was jointly established by World Meteorological Organization and UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme)?
9. While studying the Clean Development Mechanism we read about CEU which is a standard unit comprising 1 million cubic tonne CO2. What is the correct full form?
10. Which among the following country has strictest Blasphemy law?