Quiz 84: Indian History General Studies
Watch Video Here
1. As per Vedic rituals, which among the following is the divine messenger who receives the prayers and conveys them to the heavenly spheres?
2. As per the Hindu Philosophy, what is the number of articles under the restraints and practices (Yamas and Niyamas)?
3. Who among the following was the first ruler of sen dynasty?
4. Who among the following was the first famous and powerful king of Sen dynasty?
5. Vikrampura and Vijaypuri were two capitals of which among the following Sen kings?
6. Who among the following was the founder of Gahadvala Dynasty?
7. In which among the following battles ,Jaichandra was defeated and killed by Mohammad Ghori?
8. Sri Harsha was a court poet of which among the following Gahadwala Kings?
9. Which among the following kings constructed the Osian temples of Rajasthan?
10. Rajasekhara, the eminent Sanskrit poet, dramatist and critic, who is best known for his work Kavyamimamsa was a court poet of which among the following kings of Gurjara Pratiharas?