Quiz 298: Polity and Constitution of India
Watch Video Here
1. In which year, the practice of presenting the railway budget separate from the general budget (or vice versa in true sense) started in India?
2. Which of the following were envisaged in the 74th Constitutional Amendment Act?
3. Which of the following is /are correct statements about zero hour?
- There is no mention about Zero hour in rules of procedure
- The Zero hour usually starts at 12.00 noon
- The zero hour questions can be asked without permission
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
4. The establishment of LokPal in India was recommended by the Administrative Reforms Commission (1966) on the lines of Ombudsman in the following countries?
5. Which among the following was the first state in India to constitute an institution of Lokayukta?
6. Which among the following regarding NRI’s Voting rights is correct ?
7. In which of the following conditions, the speaker & deputy speaker of the Lok Sabha have to vacate the office?
8. Which among the following is correct in context with the powers of the parliament in enacting the budget ?
9. Which among the following is legacy / legacies of British Rule in India?
10. For elections in Lok Sabha & Assemblies in India, the following system is used?