Quiz 255: GK for SSC Exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture is loacted at:
2. Which date is associated with the incident of Chauri Chaura?
3. The gastric acid which is secreted by the stomach epithelium cells is actually which of the following ?
4. Consumption of a high amount of which of the following may cause cirrhosis ?
5. Which among the following is / are correct regarding a mature sperm and ovum?
6. Which among the following is true regarding fraternal twins?
7. Which among the following function as locus of biochemical reactions?
8. A genetic code specifies how many kinds of amino acids?
9. What fraction of Human Blood is Plasma?
10. How many vertebrae does a human being have ?