Quiz 254 : Miscellaneous GK for All Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. In 1835 the Cacher Levy with about 750 men was raised to counter the tribal raids. It is known with which of the following names today?
2. In the Afternoon of Time” is a biography of which of the following personalities?
3. Which among the following is not a Book By Jawahar Lal Nehru?
4. Which among the following is older name of Zimbabwe?
5. Pingali Venkaya is related to which of the following?
6. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
7. The smallest states in India Area and Population wise are?
8. What is the rank in Indian Air Force, which is equivalent to Major in Indian Army?
9. Japanese encephalitis is a disease caused by __ ?
10. Which among the following is a Treaty Signed between USA & former USSR?