Quiz 253: General Awareness for State PSC Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following was the most important grain grown in the vedic Age?
2. In Vedic age which among the following grains was referred as vrihi?
3. ” Karmara” in the vedic age was referred to the people occupied with the profession of ______?
4. ’Puttaraj Samman’ is given for outstanding work in the field of __?
5. Cesar Awards are the national film awards of which of the following countries?
6. In the wake of the Chinese aggression in 1962, which of the following squadron was formed to strengthen our supply lines to the Army in the Northern Sector encompassing J&K; and Ladakh regions?
7. Mach number” is a measure of which of the following?
8. For which of the following the term Sandalwood is used?
9. Anuradha Sawhney is well known for her work in which of the following fields?
10. What is the name of first of its kind solo circumnavigation sea voyage undertaken by any Indian ?