Quiz 213: Indian Polity & Constitution
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The ” Bill of rights and Judicial Review” are borrowed from which of the following countries constitution ?
2. Civil cases, Criminal Cases and constitutional cases come under which of the following jurisdiction?
3. Which among the following committee related to backward Classes?
4. Reservation of seats for scheduled tribes of Nagaland, Meghalaya, Mizoram, & Arunanchal Pradesh in Lok Sabha was a broad subject of which of the following Amendment Acts?
5. Who among the following is related to ” Servants of India Society”?
6. Dr. T. M. Nair is related to which of the following ?
7. With which of the following countries National People’s Congress is related to ?
8. Arrange Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Kerala, Maharastra in correct chronological order of creation?
9. In which year Andhra Pradesh was Created?
10. The success of Bardoli Satyagraha gave rise to which one of the greatest leaders of the independence struggle?