Quiz 208: Indian Polity & Constitution
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Protection of wild life comes under which of the following in India?
2. Which among the following does not come under Fundamental Duties of a citizen in India?
3. Which among the following does not come under Fundamental Duties of a citizen in India?
4. Who among the following said this? ” Directive principles of State Policy are like a cheque on a Bank payable at the convenience of the bank”?
5. Which among the following is correct regarding Directive Principles?
6. Supreme court ruled that ” the fundamental rights and Directive Principles ” are in fact supplementary to each other and together constitute an integrated scheme”. This is known as which of the following ?
7. Which of the following committee made a recommendation that election commission should be a three member body ?
8. Apart from giving constitutional recognition to the Municipalities which amendment lays down that in every state two district Planning Committees shall be constituted ?
9. Which among the following sentence is correct ?
10. The fundamental duties were incorporated in the Indian Constitution in which year ?