Quiz 209: GK for SSC-CGL Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Whch among the following are called scavengers of ecosystems?
2. The name of Karl Landsteiner is associated with the discovery of which of the following ?
3. Theory of natural selection was proposed by ?
4. There is no evidence of cultivation of which among the Barley , Sugarcane, Rice & Field pea at any of the sites of the Indus valley ?
5. Evidence of a game which was very similar to chess was found at which of the following sites at Indus valley civilization?
6. Bhogagamas were villages given by the Kings to his favorites in Pre Maurya Period particularly Purohitas (Priests) or some Setties (Big Merchants) for the purpose of __________?
7. Gandhar art is a combination of ____________ ?
8. Satyagraha was started by Gandhi ji in 1919 to protest against the _____________?
9. Who had became a member of the Brahmo Samaj in 1856 and founded his own breakaway “Brahmo Samaj of India” in 1866?
10. Which among the following is a correct definition of Dollarization?