Quiz 212: Finance & Economic Awareness for All Banks Exams
1. Buckingham Canal is located in which state in India?
2. Which of the following policy was launched in 1992 just after the end of the cold war, following the collapse of the Soviet Union?
3. which of the following is used by RBI to curb Borrowing powers of the banks?
4. Which of the following is an initiative of European Union that involves the creation of a zone for the euro wherein all electronic payments are considered domestic, and a difference between national and intra-European cross border payments doesn’t exist?
5. Agricultural Census is done for every:
6. Many a time we read in the newspapers about “Sub prime Crisis”. In simple terms the sub prime crisis was triggered because of the following lending activities of the banks?
7. Which among the following products have Global Investment Horizon?
8. Which among the following is intended to be a family of standards relating to risk management codified by the International Organization for Standardization ISO?
9. Which among the following is a monetary policy that centers around the ability to conduct transactions of local financial assets into foreign financial assets freely and at market determined exchange rates?
10. Which among the following is not an international agreement centered around Finance and Economic Cooperation?