Quiz 256: Indian Polity and Constitution for Civil Services Examination
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Consider the following statements and bring out the only wrong statement?
2. Which article deals with the procedure for amendment of the Indian Constitution?
3. In the wake of the sarkaria commission report, which state suggested the abolition of the office of the governor?
4. How many Former Presidents have been awarded “Bharat Ratna ” till now?
5. The first non confidence motion was moved in the Lok Sabha in which of the following years?
6. Which among the following statements is correct ?
7. Which among the following is not correctly matched? (Women Chief Ministers)
8. The power of Judicial review in India lies with the __?
9. Which of the following states in India is exempted from reservation for Scheduled Castes in Panchayati Raj institutions?
10. In which year the age for voting rights was reduced from 21 to 18?