Quiz 257: General Awareness for All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. ’Hari Om Ashram Trust’ award is given by which of the following organizations in India ?
2. ’Sarbajit Roy versus DERC’ was a famous case in the later half of 2006. This case is particularly related to which of the following?
3. Teen Bigha Corridor ” is a dispute between ___?
4. Which state in India is a main population center of Indian ethnic group of Black African descent called as Siddi?
5. Many a times we read about ‘South-South Cooperation’. The term is used by policymakers and academics to describe the exchange of resources, technology, and knowledge between which of the following?
6. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
7. Lavani is one of the most popular forms of dance and music that is practiced in which state?
8. Dr B C Roy National Award, is the most prestigious award in which of the following fields in India?
9. In context of the Indian awards and honors in sports, which among the following is given as Life Time achievement award?
10. In which year Government of India launched the International Gandhi Peace Prize ?