Quiz 219: GK for RPSC, BPSC and UPPSC Examinations
1. Algebra was invented by which of the following Ancient Indian Mathematicians?
2. Which of the following Governor Generals was impeached for charges of corruption?
3. Razia Sultan acceded to the throne of Delhi in __________ ?
4. Who among the following died in consequence of falling from his horse playing chaugan?
5. ”Kaviraja” or King of poets was a title of _________?
6. Nickel & Iron are the main constituents of __________?
7. Lithosphere includes the crust and the uppermost mantle, which constitute the hard and rigid outer layer of the planet in the range of 0 to _______?
8. What is India’s Global rank in sugar production ?
9. Madhesi national liberation front belongs to which of the following countries?
10. Many a times we read in the newspapers about “qualified institutional placement”. This is primarily used by companies for which of the following?