Quiz 211: GK for SSC-CGL Examination
1. In 1818 Brahmo Samaj founder Rammohan Roy wrote a dissertation on meaning and importance of ________?
2. What was used normally in the construction of Roya Houses during Mauryan period?
3. Which country is called “Land of the Cakes”?
4. Which country is the largest producer of Asbestos?
5. Which is the most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust? `
6. Mushroom rocks, also called Rock pedestals, are one of the most striking manifestations of the processes of ?
7. A barchan is an example of ___________?
8. The Khasi Hills are part of the Garo-Khasi range in which state of North east India ?
9. Brahmaputra River when it flows out of India into Bangladesh is called as ________?
10. Highly Scientific development and management of pastoral farming is a feature of which of the following countries?